Changelog / History / Updates
Maian Judo release history is shown below. If a new version is in progress, information will be shown below, beneath the changelog:
[+] Added [*] Updated [-] Bug Fix
Version 1.1 (12/11/2019):
[+] Added basic captcha for contact form as alternative to CleanTalk.
[+] Added contact form auto responder. Can be disabled in settings.
[+] Added option to add custom admin pages. Useful if you need to load other client data on admin pages.
[+] Added option to admin sales search screen to search orders by invoice number
[+] Added option to bypass security certificates for SSL/TLS. Not recommended, but can be useful if you have mail issues.
[+] Added option to disable sale notification emails to buyers. Some people asked for this, so here it is. :)
[+] Added option to enable/disable PDF invoice option on buyer order confirmation/downloads screen.
[+] Added option to print individual PDFs from the sale edit screen. No need to search sales now.
[+] Added price display to store frontend for any latest products listed in the footer.
[+] Added price display to store frontend for any products listed in the right menu. Recent, Popular etc
[+] Added support for Maian Affiliate for product commissions. Requires Maian Affiliate installation.
[+] Added support for the PHP mail function. Useful if your host blocks SMTP connections.
[+] Added terms and conditions option to checkout. Optional, can be disabled in settings.
[+] Admin menu sections can now be sorted and links can be hidden if you prefer the menu options differently
[*] Added download lookup option on product add screen instead of drop down, which was too slow to load if the store had many downloads
[*] Admin dashboard graph now has year selectors for you to choose years for comparisons.
[*] Fixed broken links in documentation and updated some software urls
[*] Improvements to Wysiwyg editor view on small devices
[*] Update payment parameter docs which referenced the wrong variables
[*] Updated PHPMailer to latest stable release (6.1.1)
[*] Updated jQuery library to latest stable release (3.4.1)
[-] Fixed TCPDF plugin issue that caused PDFs to fail for builds on PHP7.2 or higher
Version 1.0 (29/10/2018):
[+] Initial Release Version
Latest Version - v1.2 - Coming Soon
The next release is being prepared. Here`s what new:
New in v1.2
- Added more controls to admin WYSIWYG editor including easy copy/paste media option.
- Added http/https protocol option for base path and social links to prevent mod_security issues
- Added support for Commento (commento.io) comments system.
- Added support for Facebook Comments (facebook.com) comments system.
- Added support for Hyvor Talk (talk.hyvor.com) comments system.
- Added support for IntenseDebate (intensedebate.com) comments system.
- Added product, page and category meta keywords and descriptions. Optional.
- Added billing address to checkout screen. This is optional. Billing address is always visible in admin CP for convenience.
- Added support for Facebook open graph app ID
- Added filter groups, useful for one click search filters for brands / features etc.
Updated or Removed
- Updated PHPMailer to latest stable release (6.2.0)
- Added official support for PHP7.4*
- Documentation updated. 404 links removed or updated and typos fixed.
- Improvements to error and exception handling
- Security enhancements and layout alterations
- Removed Google+ meta tags due to closure of social network
- Basic captcha can now optionally create text from a pre-defined word list
- Updated upgrade routines to auto switch system off during upgrade.
- Updated Bootstrap library (3.4.1)
- Improvements to product imports in admin CP. Removed LOAD DATA INFILE.
- Improvements to addThis social plugin integration. Plugin code may need updating, see docs.
- Update trumbowyg jquery plugin (2.21.0)
- Import, export and download routines now use the system temporary folder. This is auto cleared by the garbage collector and is used for better performance.
- Security enhancement. Backup folder path must explicitly be set in admin CP now for security.
- Updated Codebird Twitter library (4.0)
- Zone tax rate now supports decimal values.
- Added official support for PHP8.0*
- Updated TCPDF plugin to support PHP7.4
- Fixed issue where meta description & keywords were reversed and shown in the wrong meta values
- Fixed bug with admin graph where years disappeared from drop downs when filtered
- Fixed bug with admin pages where deleting a page could result in the admin menu not appearing correctly
- Fixed invalid numeric value for auto sales calculation on admin sale edit screen when new product was added with no cost value
- Fixed loading of UK states which were not in alphabetical order
- Fixed issue where first product buy option could not be cleared, only updated, which in rare cases could confuse product downloads.
Last updated: 23 January 2021
Release Date: Coming Soon
Please do not contact me about the release date, thank you.
If you would like to be notified when Maian Judo is updated, please subscribe to the RSS feed. Thank you.
Why Not Give The Free Version of Maian Judo a Try Today?
Click the button to be taken to the download page.